A tribute to the Japanese National Football Team.
Back for a second round.
The Core kit is your starting point and provides basic layout coverage for 60%, 65%, 75%, TKL, 96-key, 1800 and fullsize layouts in both standard and winkeyless variants for both ANSI and ISO layouts, all of that while keeping in mind affordability.
The Macro Expansion add-on kit extends the Core’s layout coverage and provides support for 660-like keyboards (2.25U Shift), standalone numpads (double zero and equals key), ergonomic and split keyboards (split space bars and a second B), 88-key tenkeyless boards (F13) , 60% keyboards with arrows (2.00U and 1.00U shifts) and extended boards such as the ION Zenith (M1-M10 keys).
Additionally, the kit also includes alternative layout modifiers for HHKB, tenkeyless and other standard layouts.
The Space Bars kit includes accent space keys from 2.00C to 7.00C for both standard, and split keyboards.
Produced by Salvun in Belgium, the Classic Football novelty is a Cherry profile row 1 (Esc key) metal keycap. Made from a block of copper that is precisely milled, then cerakoted, laser etched and finally clear coated.
- Made in Germany by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Original Cherry Corp. Profile (1-1-2-3-4-4)
- Compatible with MX style switches
- 1.5mm thick double-shot ABS plastic
- Same colors as the original run, updated Hiragana + Latin legends.
- Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colors may differ slightly.
- Keyboards are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of these keycaps.
- GMK Striker 2 is expected to ship on or before Q1 2022.