Orders open April 4th, 2022
Where to buy
Australia: Daily Clack
Canada: Desk Hero
Europe: Oblotzky Industries
South East Asia: ILUMKB
United Kingdom: Proto[Typist]
United States: Space
South Korea: Swagkeys
A set inspired by cured ham that for some odd reason has bacon and egg novelties.
The Core kit is your starting point and provides basic layout coverage for 60%, 65%, 75%, TKL, 96-key, 1800 and fullsize layouts in both standard and winkeyless variants for both ANSI and UK ISO layouts. This kit also includes Esc, and Enter beige accent keys.
The Macro Expansion add-on kit extends the Core’s layout coverage and provides support for 660-like keyboards (2.25U Shift), standalone numpads (double zero and equals key), ergonomic and split keyboards (split space bars and a second B), 88-key tenkeyless boards (F13) , 60% keyboards with arrows (2.00U and 1.00U shifts) and extended boards such as the ION Zenith (M1-M10 keys). Alternative layout modifiers for HHKB, tenkeyless and other standard layouts are also included.
The Novelties are indeed an accent kit. It includes pata negra, pigs, bacon & eggs, and eñes.
Produced by HIBI the Bacon & Egg are two novelty Cherry profile row 1 (Esc key) metal keycaps. [Breakfast puns go here].
- Made in Germany by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Original Cherry Corp. Profile (1-1-2-3-4-4)
- Compatible with MX style switches
- 1.5mm thick double-shot ABS plastic
- Estimated shipping date: Q3 2023
- Kindly note that only the kit images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes. Final colors will match GMK Jamón’s previous release.
- Keyboards are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of these keycaps.