Launching in December 2020
The Hiragana and Latin Core kits are your starting point and provide basic layout coverage for 60%, 65%, 75%, TKL, 96-key, 1800 and fullsize layouts in both standard and winkeyless variants for both ANSI and ISO layouts, all of that while keeping in mind affordability.
The Macro Expansion add-on kit extends the Core’s layout coverage and provides support for 660-like keyboards (2.25U Shift), standalone numpads (double zero and equals key), ergonomic and split keyboards (split space bars and a second B), 88-key tenkeyless boards (F13) , 60% keyboards with arrows (2.00U and 1.00U shifts) and extended boards such as the ION Zenith (M1-M10 keys).
Additionally, the kit also includes alternative layout modifiers for HHKB, tenkeyless and other standard layouts.
The Forties extension kit add layout support for small form factor and ortholinear keyboards such as the OLKB Planck, ION × AI03 Equinox or AE × Percebe.
The kit includes accent Enter and Esc keys, 1.00C to 2.75C space bars and some alternate layout support for ortholinear keyboards.
The International kit provides full layout coverage for Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish and UK ISO keyboards.
The Geometries kit is a small kit with geometric novelties and accent arrow keys.
The Space Bars kit includes accent space keys from 1.00C to 7.00C for both standard, split, and 40% keyboards.
- Made in Germany by GMK electronic design GmbH
- Original Cherry Corp. Profile (1-1-2-3-4-4)
- Compatible with MX style switches
- 1.5mm thick double-shot ABS plastic
- Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colors may differ slightly.
- Keyboards are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of these keycaps.
- Yes, I am aware that there is a sub-pixel misalignment with the Core kits. I tried to fix it. Sorry Simon.