Inspired by cerakoted keyboards and tactical equipment, GMK Sandstorm is a simple cream on beige custom keycap set designed by Zambumon.
Perfect for beige cerakoted keyboards, polycarbonate keyboards, and dark grey, silver, or copper finishes, GMK Sandstorm is a must have for those that would love to have a beige set on their desk.
This 138-key Core is your starting point and it provides coverage for most common boards: 60%, 65%, 75%, TKL, WKL, Fullsize, and 1800-CP. The kit includes some accent keys, barred and scooped homing keys, and stepped caps lock.
A compact extension kit for Sandstorm’s Core that provides coverage for ISO, FC660 like layouts, 60% with arrows, 40%, and split/ergonomic boards (including an extra B).
The space bars kit extends Sandstorm’s layout support by including two 6.00u spacebars so you can cover your HHKB, and Cherry G80-1800 keyboards. The kit also includes accent space bars for standard and split keyboards.
- Made in Germany by GMK Electronic Design GmbH
- Original Cherry Corp. profile
- 1.5mm thick doubleshot ABS keycaps with legends that will never fade
- Compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones
- This set goes well with:
- Dark grey, silver, and copper anodize finishes.
- Cerakoted or powder coated beige keyboards.
- Polycarbonate keyboards.